Listing/Closing Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as organizing everything on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right”?
We are seeking a Listing and Closing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Team!
- Exceeding the expectations of the agent in the various functions mentioned above.
- Keep agents, clients and service providers fully informed with progress and potential issues from contract to closing.
- Take pride in making your agents “shine” in the eye of their clients.
- Seek ways to make yourself invaluable to your agents.
We are looking for a sharp, passionate, overachiever who:
- Wants to do work that matters.
- Has a passion for helping people become the best version of themselves.
- Takes pride and ownership in their own quality of work and will grow the volume of business based on that quality.
- Interface with homeowners to help them complete and sign listing contracts
- Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
- Create MLS listings
- Acquire vendor estimates and coordinated repairs/upgrades on homes getting ready to be listed
- Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
- Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings
- Maintain showing logs and listing files
- Manage large database of contacts and perform various functions using Microsoft Outlook
- Produce sales activity and business tracking reports using Microsoft Excel and Follow Up Boss
- Prepare Listing portfolios
- Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates
- Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
- Help build and maintain database
- Job Qualifications:
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- MLS experience helpful
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Independent and self-motivated
- Reliable and dependable
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
Location: Vancouver, WA
Compensation: $16 - $20/hour
Office Manager / Admin Assistant
Are you organized? Detailed Oriented? Have a positive mindset? Can you think outside the box and help develop new processes? Are you ready to be part of a great group of achievers who are interested in growing their business and our company brand.?
Ideal qualities: Administrative experience in the real estate, mortgage or title industry. Articulate and self assured. Able to handle multiple tasks without getting rattled. Able to evaluate and cut costs as needed. Able to keep team accountable and handle issues as needed.
Requirements: Computer literate, Strong grasp of the English language. Able to complose emails, blog posts, property descriptions. Able to review expenses and prepare monthly recap for team lead and CPA.
Compensation: $15-23/hour based on experience. Position will be based out of our Vancouver, WA office and future Camas Office.
Are you capable of closing 30 transactions a year but continue to fall short due to the minutia of the business? Here is our promise to you... By committing to us you will have all the pressure taken off!!
Ideal qualities: Manage (pre-screened) incoming lead relationships via telephone, email and Curaytor CRM. Convert leads handed off from client care team into appointments. Identify homes that meet the criteria as specified by needs analysis. Show homes to pre-qualified clients. Write and negotiate clients to contract offers. Provide exceptional customer service to new leads and existing client database. Effectively communicate with management team. Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close.
Requirements: Valid Washington real estate license (Additional Oregon Brokers license is a plus). Must be committed and motivated to your own success. Must work well in a team environment. Must have a laptop/tablet. Must be ok with a very high level of accountability. Must maintain a reliable, professional vehicle and means of transportation at all times. Exceptional phone skills/experience. Strong organizational and follow-up skills. Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. High level of motivation to succeed. Ability to learn scripts and dialogues and ability to take direction from a coach.
Compensation: Aggressive commission structure. (Est. $90K - $150K/year) Position will be based out of our Vancouver, WA office and or Camas, WA office.
The Donna Roberts Group is looking for a professional Operations Manager to plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations. You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
If you do not believe you are in the top 5% of applicants for this position, save your time (and ours) and do not apply.
- Do you have a proven operations & sales track record?
- Are you a positive influence? Coachable? Do you love giving back to your community?
- Do you look for innovative solutions verses excuses? Ready to provide a analysis of KPI's on systems and marketing?
- Ready to lead an amazing team of individuals?
- Are you an amazing communicator who loves people?
- Are you a go-getter? Are you hungry? Are you passionate? Outcome/mission oriented?
- Are you saying “YES! This is me!”. . . that’s a good start.....read on.....
The ideal person for this job is a professional of the highest caliber. They have the perfect balance of confidence and empathy. They know that building a relationship will sustain a bright future.
Do you have what we’re looking for? Send your resume, cover letter & salary requirements to Donna@DonnaRobertsGroup.com. This is your chance to sell us.
● Ensure that all workings are implemented in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
● Chalk out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being
● Development of systems & checklists for processes
● Implement procedures for employee/contractor systems and compliance
● Assist in training and accountability of systems and procedures
● Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
● Examine financial data/statements and utilize them to improve profitability
● Perform quality controls and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) of team members
● Assist in recruiting, training, supervising and appraising human resources
● Identify the organization’s current and projected needs & work with the key executives on plans
to ensure those needs get met
● Commit to ongoing education and development as an effective leader & team player
● Other duties and responsibilities as needed/assigned
● Proven work experience and success as an operations manager
● Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
● Budget development and oversight experience
● Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
● Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office, Excel, networks, etc.)
● Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
● Leadership and organizational skills
● Strong project management skills
● Working knowledge of lead indicators & their impact on leading the team toward the goals of the
individuals and the organization
Ready To Apply Today? Submit a resume to: Donna@DonnaRobertsGroup.com with your DISC profile attached and a video of yourself telling us why you are interested in joining an award winning Team. A DISC test can be obtained here.
The Donna Roberts Group, LLC is a local Washington & Oregon real estate team with Cascade Sotheby's International Realty who are focused on achieving great results in an ever-changing real estate market. With our energetic, innovative and collaborative team approach, we find it is truly more fun when we all succeed.
We hold ourselves accountable to high standards. We believe that by professionally training full-time agents, you will have the highest level of customer service available. Just ask our clients who have given us over 85 five-star reviews on Zillow ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ .
We know that happy, engaged, and successful agents serve their clients best, which is why we have created a collaborative, fun, and creative environment that empowers our agents to find joy in their real estate practice and take the best possible care of their customers.
A home closing should not be seen as merely a transaction, but rather the beginning of new trusted relationship.
How to Apply
Complete both of these steps. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.